Scooby-Doo! & Batman: The Brave and the Bold is a 2018 American animated direct-to-video superhero action comedy film produced by Warner Bros. Animation and distributed by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, and the thirtieth entry in the direct-to-video series of Scooby-Doo films. The film is a crossover between Scooby-Doo and Batman: The Brave and the Bold. The movie involves Scooby-Doo and his friends teaming with Batman and other DC Comics superheroes in order to defeat The Joker and a new villain. It is the first film based on Batman: The Brave and the Bold since the series ended in 2011. The film was premiered at the TCL Chinese Theatre on January 6, 2018 and was released on DVD and digitally on January 9, 2018.
Why It's Better Than Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- It crosses with Batman: The Brave and the Bold, which first came in 2008.
- Diedrich Brader and other actors from Brave and the Bold reprise their roles.
- The animation uses the same art style of Brave and the Bold.
- The setup of Batman having unfinished business with a case he had is interesting
- The villain could of been Harvey Bullock because he was acting suspicious over the Mystery Gang
It's not the first time DC and Hanna-Barbera did a crossover.