Hey There, It's Yogi Bear is a 1964 animated film starring Daws Butler as the title character. The film co-stars Don Messick as both Boo Boo and Ranger Smith and Julie Bennett as Cindy Bear.
Ranger Smith is so overwhelmed with dealing with Yogi Bear that he decides to send him to the zoo so he won't have to deal with him stealing picnic baskets.
Why It's Better Than Yogi Bear (2010)
- It was actually Yogi Bear's first movie.
- The humor is more suited.
- William Hanna and Joseph Barbera were involved in making the movie.
- Yogi is more subtle and so is Boo Boo unlike the 2010 version of the title character.
- Cindy Bear is featured.
- Despite the theme song not being used, Hey There It's Yogi Bear is a more fitting song for the film.
- The original voice actors are reprising their roles from the TV Series.
- Better villain.
- Better screenplay by Warren Foster, William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.