Air Force One is a 1997 action film starring an ensemble cast including Harrison Ford, Glenn Close, Gary Oldman, William H. Macy, Xander Berkeley, Dean Stockwell and Paul Guilfoyle. The film was written by Andrew W. Marlowe and was directed by Wolfgang Petersen.
After President James Marshall (Harrison Ford) and his family have a meeting in Russia, a group of terrorists take hold of Air Force One and everyone on board.
Why It's Better Than Speed 2: Cruise Control
- Better and creative storyline.
- The film is like Die Hard on a plane.
- Good performances by Harrison Ford, Glenn Close, Gary Oldman, William H. Macy and the rest of the cast.
- Good suspenseful music composed by the late Jerry Goldsmith.
- Memorable quotes that are more sensible, especially the famous "Get off my plane!"
- A female Vice-President is interesting to see.
- An interesting surprise that one of the staff members is actually a hidden villain.
- Gary Oldman plays a more intimidating villain than Willem Dafoe did.
- When Air Force One crashes into the ocean, the effects look awful.